Thursday, April 1, 2010

Was it a dream?

DREAMS FOR MARCH FOR 92). :

1). I was in a fancy shower where I could float. It was like no gravity but the water still fell. The guy who invented it was really happy. My oldest friend was having an engagement party but couldn't work out where to put everyone's shoes so she was running around with a bright green pair of knee high boots.

>> I think floating would be UH-MAZING. And I can quite easily see her having a freak out at her own engagement party. She's not engaged though. Not as far as I know, anyway.

2). I was on a family picnic in a giant park with loads of bike tracks. Papa got really cranky and stormed off to a maintenance shed and we all followed. He somehow pinned Munchkin down and put three huge holes in his chest with a power drill. I took Munchkin away, called T and got him to drive us. Munchkin wasn't bleeding much so I was worried about his teeth. I took him to a dentist because I knew he would have ground his teeth. The dentist said he wouldn't be able to tell how bad it was for another 3 days. I got mad, and then took him to the hospital.

>> I would honestly do anything for Munchkin. And I think I was cranky at Papa at the time. And it's good to know that T is super reliable in my subconscious.

3). I was on an adventure island with rides and camping and was trying to leave. There was a boat but it wouldn't come any closer to land. A bunch of people jumped in and started swimming to it. One of the guys, still on land, was playing with a shark. Everyone was telling me to jump but I was going to anyway. Then I realised my ticket would get wet, so I didn't. We decided to stay on the island in the cabins, but we rode around in mini jeeps and got really drunk and partied before that. A disappeared and no one could find her. B kept yelling at me to not sleep with H. There was a giant alarm clock with arms, that was going to slap me if I didn't wake up.

>> Ermmm... I want to go swimming? yeah. That's what it means. And, the alarm clock is my hatred of waking up.

4). I was visiting someone at their uni and they took me to a science lab. In the lab, we had a magik school bus moment and went inside a dead guy. In the lungs, there was a sick strong man, everytime he tried to lift the weights they went hollow. Then we visited Q, who was really upset. He put on some other guy's clothes, got really happy and started my course at uni.

>> Who hasn't wanted a magik school bus moment? it was freaking awesome. And the strong man in the lungs is... trouble breathing coz it's too easy? that made sense in my mind. And sorry, Q. Your letter does not relate to your name in the slightest.

So not many this month because being forced to wake up at 6.30 is torturous and un-dream-friendly. So maybe this month will be more, I have mini holidays. Which I'm excited for. And sorry the explanations are crap. I really have no idea. I should start looking them up.

MuchLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment