Sunday, April 18, 2010

wasted opportunity

Today, I slept in until 1 ish, made cookies and sat on the couch with Jasper and marvelled at his marvellousness ( wireless internet for Harry Potter fan-fiction; kinda pathetic but mostly awesome ). Oh and I'm house sitting. ALONE. And I'm mildly sick ( as in actually sick with the coughing and whatnot but in denial about because admitting you are sick is giving in, and like hell I'm giving in to illness ). So if I was smart about this I would have committed to completing 61). No talking for a day.

But I am not completely sane. A common known fact. So today I had several conversations with inanimate objects ( an oven, some cd's, a tv remote ) and myself. Wasting the opportune moment to cross something off my list. Oh and singing doesn't count as talking but I did that too ( Christofer Ingle has an amazing way with music ). Eventually, I will go a day without talking, or singing ( I've decided it counts ).

In other news, I ate an entire plate of cookies :)

MuchLove

No comments:

Post a Comment