Thursday, April 29, 2010

recipe time!

BUT NO! because I got to the kitchen board thing where I expected the recipe to still be... and it's gone. It was an epic FUUUUUUUCCKKKK..... moment. Which ended with me forgetting to get cookie. Tragic, I know. I'm pretty happy with my sandwich though.

So... this recipe that is now missing.... I'll tell you what I remember!! It'll be like an adventure cooking show rather than here make it yourself. EPIC.

I started in the garden. That's right. We grow things. I got basil and parsley. We're making pesto! In a food processor! ok, the food processor didn't work so great so maybe try using mortar and pestle or something. I have a lack of patience and arm muscles so that's why the food processor. Mushed up stuff from garden... add some olive oil. and some parmesan cheese. and some pine nuts if you have some. We had barely any, so I decorated with them instead.

Ok next, gnocchi goes in pot. Gets boiled. Gets out of pot when squidgy. Drained and then put in pan with some cream and some something I've forgotten. Maybe more cheese? Anyway. Mix it up. In the pan. And then add some of that pesto. YEAH. Dinner.

Decorate it to the X-treme with pine nuts and parmesan cheese!

I'm sorry. That was ridiculous. Part of me is mad at the rest of me for writing that. TERRIBLE. Darn recipe, leaving me like that. Next month I will make an amazing meal and take photos and hold onto the recipe as if my life depended on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment