Monday, April 12, 2010

how criminal

I just realised I forgot to celebrate the passing of 100 days. I have now been completing the list for 102 days. I have crossed off 7 items ( I think ). It's pretty exciting. I'm still enjoying it. I often say "it's on my list!" and people just look at me like it's an average expression, not understanding I have an actual list. And an actual deadline.

I was going to create a novelty list. 101 goals ( if I were a criminal ). Then I remembered how hard I found it to think up things I wanted to do for my list, and decided a novelty list would be just too hard ( I'm a uni student with loads to do, all the time. Stop judging me ). But I'll start it off. Comment if there's a goal you'd want if you were a criminal.

1). learn how to use and carry everywhere a switchblade.

If my dreams come true, we'll have 101 for christmas. PLEASE comment your hypothetical criminal goal.

MuchLove.

2 comments:

  1. 2) Learn to pick locks with bobby pins (coz seriously, how nifty would that be?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3) Practise Facebook-stalking people

    ReplyDelete