Friday, April 30, 2010

QUICK!

This is a quick! blog something before midnight! post.

I am in Melbourne.

I got to see my girl Rach this arvo/evening. Which was awesome. And more awesome, I get to see her again tomorrow. YEAH!

I went to all these new places ( because I'm in fucking melbourne! )

I splurged unnecessarily on my self today. I bought a book. For the plane. I can justify the purchase with convincing arguments though.

I still think flying is UHMAZING. Even if I was put next to a small child. With a small child next to that small child. THEY'RE EVERYWHERE. Turbulence is fun, not scary. Stop fake screaming.

I have vanilla tea. I forgot sugar, yet it's still amazing.

I plan on blogging all about Melbourne once I get back to Sydney. With pictures. Drawn or photographed. It'll be epic.

I don't really have anything else to say.

MuchLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment