Friday, April 16, 2010

movie #5

I've already watched this movie. Twice. That's how goddamn amazing it is. Cousin dearest came over yesterday and brought cookies and movie and twas quite awesome. So yes, this is my favourite movie. I forget that it is though. Which is ridiculous. I'll watch it another 15 times and I won't forget anymore. Promise.

But yes! Ellen Page and Drew Barrymore. ON ROLLERSKATES. how could this movie be bad? oh yeah, it's rather predictable. BUT THE ROLLERSKATES. So all is good in the world.

And the soundtrack is HOTT. I like the one with the... Ill just find out what it's called. Pot Kettle Black by Tilly And The Wall. Go forth and listen, because it's quite dance-like-a-crazy-person worthy.

I kinda wanna try roller derby now. Ain't that the way? Watch a Jackie Chan movie, want to be able to do karate. Watch a dance movie, and wish you weren't a complete klutz who has trouble walking on flat surfaces. Watch a movie about a bunch of chicks who bash each other up while rollerskating... Totally in.

I don't know what else to tell you. I am going to buy this movie. That's how much I love it. 5 stars. Super shiny stars.

P.S. I havn't not been watching movies. Well, less than usual what with uni and stuff but I've been watching Starwars with H and plan on blogging about it AFTER I've seen them all. 2 and 1/2 more...

No comments:

Post a Comment