Saturday, April 24, 2010

55). Get tattoo of star

Tattoo adventure! HELLZ YEAH! So much fun. And they lie about the pain. Or I got really nifty anaesthetic. Either way. Barely felt anything. And I now have the outline of a five point star behind my ear. I felt quite badass.
This is N's bandaged up spontaneous tattoo. Which, for the record, I disprove of. The spontaneity, not the actual tattoo. The tattoo is pretty cool. And the people were pretty cool ( The Illustrated Man, look them up ).
And this is mine XD I can't physically see it without two mirrors. But it's pretty cool, right? My little 4 year old cousin thinks it's pretty. I think so too.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Em! This is Denise. You commented on one of my old blogs. I'm glad that you're still working on my life. As for me, things and ideals have changed and I am currently working on a different list. But it's still for the betterment of myself and my life.

    I really like your tattoo. I have a red star on my inner left ankle. I wish I thought of getting one behind my ear. But now that I think about it, what would it look like when my neck is old and all wrinkly? Hehehe. Just a thought....

    Anyway, I have a new blog that I update regularly. Click on my name to head over there. I will be reading more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete