Monday, April 12, 2010

NEW SHINY STUFF!

CHECK IT: it's my new phone. It's so ridiculously amazing. So much love. This one in the pic shines funny. Mine is black. With shiny edges. But not orange shiny. Thats just odd.

The amazement doesn't stop! I'm typing this... on my new Macbook. YEAH. Best use of scholarship money EVER. I named him Jasper. I do appreciate his wireless capabilities. I can now blog from bed. This makes me happy.

So... now the mad excitement of crossing off 97). and 99). has passed, I should give a progress report. Because I'm so ridiculously lazy I haven't written anything in a rather long time.

On friday, there was a party. Which we somehow turned up early to. Lame, I know. I'm still not sure how it happened. Anyway, while waiting for people to turn up so we could actually get inside, I got in the boot of T's car. No one drove me though. And I've been in his boot before but this was the first time with it shut. Twas amusing. But no crossing off 4). yet.

I have been taking a rubix cube with me to uni, so on the train I have something to do that happens to be list related ( 37). ). It's good fun. Having 7ish people watch me is not so fun though. I'm not good enough for them to be watching. Yet. On the way home today I completed all of it, except for swapping the top in between bits that probably have a name but I can't remember it. I was pretty psyched, especially because it was a packed train; I was standing up, doing a rubix cube. How ridiculously unconventional am I?

So for 53). I have the let's-not-make-an-effort-and-see-what-happens approach. Which is surprisingly working. Craziness, I know. But I've lost 4 kg this year. WTF?? Sure, I had the not hungry thing, but I don't eat anything but crap. Processed tastes better.

Armor For Sleep are my all time favourite band. It's the one I fall back on once I'm sick of whatever it was that was amazing for a week. And I've been playing them non-stop lately because I'm sick of all my music. Lies. I am in need of good new music. That's what it is. But I have rediscovered Stars In Your Eyes. FRIKIN UHMAZING. Makes 66). super easy. I have to rename them though. I have 12 songs under one spelling of the band and 24 under the other on my ipod. Stoopid iTunes.

I know I've already drastically changed my hair once this year, and technically, with three for 73). I should save them for once a year, but I have this really strong urge to shave off a stripe above my left ear, cut the rest short and layered-like, and then dye it all dark purple. Which I don't think I could actually pull off. But that is what I am keen for at the moment.

I do believe that is all I can update at the moment. I promise not to leave it that long again. V. inconsiderate of me. Especially considering how I curse at those I follow when they themselves don't update.

MuchLove

1 comment:

  1. Knowing you, music guru, you've probably already got it, but... Monsters by Matchbook Romance is THE ULTIMATE Go Spastically Insane song I have ever heard :D Makes me incredibly happy... sad but true. Knowing me, tho, I probs got it from u in the first place - but check anyway :D

    ReplyDelete