Tuesday, April 27, 2010

movie #6

So I'm getting slack at the movie blogging. Sorry. But I'm making up for it for blogging about this oddly fantastic movie. It was another one where you are asking yourself WTF? constantly through out the entire thing, yet still giggling at the ridiculous.

I.... don't know what else to tell you. Ok, fun facts. Same guys who sing in Lonely Planet or Island or... crap. I have no memory. The "I'm On A Boat" people. Yeah, now you know exactly who I'm talking about. Isla Fisher is kind of amazing. And I somewhat wouldn't mind being her.

WHAT DO I NORMALLY WRITE HERE? Oh right. More excuses. I also watched Transformers. Which, as we all know, is an epic movie. Which I've watched more times than I have fingers. And therefore doesn't need to be blogged about. Yup.

I'm thinking 3 stars. Maybe 3 and a half. There was a lot of cringing. I don't really like cringe movies, but this was still funny. I understood more facebook groups because of watching this movie. I love feeling included :)

No comments:

Post a Comment