Tuesday, March 30, 2010

sorry about that.

So yeah. Emotional outburst much. Sorry about that. And don't think blogging about it helped. I did the whole "let it out" thing, but blogger thought that was funny and decided to torture me by not spacing it properly. I actually did the laugh/cry/anger in a split second. And it's not even that time of the month. Combination of uni, friends, parents, money, moving, emotions and lack there of and impatience led to my slightly worrying emotional outburst.

But, new day, everything's still fucked but I got that whole "roll with it" thing going on this morning. It's raining. I can't take pics for photomedia. I HATE PHOTOMEDIA. Well, really, I'm terrified of it. So I'll do all the other assignments on my wonderful day off. Which I don't have a car for.

Muchlove.

No comments:

Post a Comment