Monday, March 1, 2010

I was only dreaming...

DREAMS FOR FEBRUARY FOR 92). :

1). I was walking up to a shopping centre where I meet L. He was limping but wouldn't tell me why. We then met with a group of people and found a place to eat. I chose not to eat. One guy ordered a large hot chips and a huge debate started. The others were arguing that he needed fish or something with it but the guy who had ordered it was getting all flustered and said "why can't I just eat chips!? It's a large!"

>>L is always a jerk in my dreams so him not telling me why he was limping is not surprising at all. The food debate confuses me greatly. Maybe my subconscious was craving chips?

2). There was an old rickety house on a hill that I was meant to go to but I didn't want to. I was pregnant and complaining about it loudly. Then I had a lightglobe moment and realised I could just get an abortion. Then I realised that I had no idea how to go about that, so I got N to help me out.

>> This is because my pop's brother's daughter's daughter ( shutup. I'm tired and can't work out the actual word for how she's related to me ) is pregnant. And 15. AND KEEPING IT. ergh. Go subconscious me, is all I can say.

3). I was at school, outside the drama room. I was watching some concert ( on a stage where the elevator should have been ) A guy from school came and told me that we had to go to class. I was following him because I was lost. As he went into his classroom, I yelled out some insult. Two guys walking into the room looked at me oddly and I told them to repeat it to the guy. I kept walking to my classroom. There was hardly anyone in there, and they were all placed oddly around the room, watching a tv. I was having a bad day so I decided to go find the kittens. I walked past the drama room and the concert again. The restaurants around it were all bringing out plates of food for people in the audience. I went into a warehouse and asked one of the woodwork kids where to go. I kept walking through a corridor and many doors until I got to a dark room with an empty easel and a painting on the wall. I couldn't work out the picture and it was confusing me. Ms. Bera, the music teacher, came out of no where and started explaining how it was all about the moon.

>> I figure, with Uni starting soon, I'm trying to process. Like school but different, right? well that was the dream. Just spaz different rather than Uni different. And asking and following people is the unknown. I don't know where to go or what to do. I have to ask people.

4). There was a girl in a giant slingshot. She got fired into a wall of wire strings. She climbed up a bit, and then a second girl came and wedged her neck between the first girl's feet. The first girl then flicked the second girl up the wires. The wires went up really high. They were going to do this until the top. I didn't want to watch anymore so I went with Mother dearest and a little kid. We sat on the edge of a jeep because there was no where else to sit. Suddenly, a whole bunch of people jumped into the jeep and started to drive. Mother dearest and the small one got off but I decided to tag along. We drove through a tiny neighbourhood. These people were tracking a middle aged lady. I volunteered to help them because she hadn't seen me before. I found a map and we worked out that she was poisoning the water in the school with the water from the aquarium next door. We then went down to the sewers to work out how she had done it. The sewer was like an underground train station, but where the train should be there was green liquid. A giant orange snake lived in the liquid. There was also a boy who either turned into the snake, or rode the snake. We had been trying to help him and the other students of the school. I had to go back to the slingshot girl. Mother dearest was complaining about a BBQ. Something about different meats being cooked together. I looked at the BBQ and each piece of meat had a countdown for how much longer it had to be there.

>> Umm? Just to point out just how warped my brain is, when I wrote the dream in the book, instead of writing aquarium I wrote aquatic animal zoo. WTF??

5). My entire graduating class from high school ( I've always wanted to say that. It's so amerikan though. You get the idea. ) was on a round ( as in circular, as in not a normal shape for a ) cruise ship. There were too many of us on board and we were sinking a bit but no one seemed to mind because there were force fields in place. At one point we stopped being a cruise ship and turned into a submarine. We took an underwater current so we would get there faster. The next current we had to find was haunted by a mutant creature that could change to live on land or in water. A kid on a skateboard and his friends tried to stop it but they all ended up in hospital. The creature blended in with the whales and got away.

>> I watch too much stargate and therefore think ships should have force fields. That's all I've got.

6). I was coming back from D's 18th party but I couldn't keep control of the car, I was only using my mind. When I got home Mother dearest told me I had to start C's bracelet all over again because it wasn't good enough. Then I overheard a convo with Papa and someone about his pacemaker and how he didn't want to get the battery replaced and he would just die when the time was right. And then I was in Kmart and B was there. The aisles were taller than usual and he was upset because someone was sick and he had lost them in Kmart.

>> I'm not very good at driving and it makes me nervous. So I have weird driving dreams all the time. I was feeling terrible about C's bracelet already because it didn't fit her :( But I'll fix it, not remake it. If something odd is happening in a dream 50% of the time it's in Kmart, I don't know why.

7). H took me to his aunt's wedding so I could cross 16). off my list. His cousin's girlfriend wanted to kill us so we ran away, even though it was pouring rain. I was amazing at running in heels. In the car, kids on skateboards kept cutting us off. Then suddenly I was alone in Kmart looking for nutella.

>> The Kmart and the driving thing again. It's kinda cool that the list is in my dreams.

8). I was a lawyer and a famous blogger. I drove an SUV home. I was dressed all fancy. I was trying to get away from someone though, so I went to E's. Her puppy had tripled in size and so had her loungeroom. A bunch of guys from school were there playing video games. Her driveway and her street had turned into a giant slide so I grabbed a pillow and went down.

>> It would be so frikin awesome for her driveway to be a giant slide. Or anyone's for that matter. I just really want a giant slide I guess.

9). I was on a gameshow playing on my addiction to nicotine. We were given a pack of smokes and that's all we were allowed until we finished the task. I had to find a lady. There was an issue with balloons. One of the guys teached me how to cut the ciggarette in half so it would last longer. The next task was at a school. There were hurdles set up but I wasn't meant to jump over them. I had to go under the first one and through a small gap on the second one, then repeated about 20 times.

>> I don't smoke. So I don't really understand why I keep smoking in my dreams. And I have no strong desire to join a gameshow so I don't understand. At all.

10). Mother dearest and I were organising something and I texted her to confirm I would be there. Somehow she thought my text was me agreeing to sing. I got really cranky and wanted tea to calm me down. I really didn't want milk but Mother dearest was trying to force me to have it. I stormed out of the house as a bunch of friends showed up. I walked so quickly none of them saw me, except for T. He followed me out to the street where I sat and had a rant. Then Munchkin and little cousins and Uncle came out of the waterworks with sparklers, chasing each other. I went back inside, and down the stairs to the garage ( which was a part of the house on the coast. The rest of the dream was the house I'm in now ) and started scrubbing the walls with carpet cleaner to get rid of the blood.

>> I don't like to sing. And I don't really like tea. And I can get frustrated easily. And I have absolutly no idea.

HELP ME? I'm so lost with these. So completly lost and confused. Silly brain. Way to confuse me.
I like naming these dream posts with song lyrics. The first was pretty obvious. What wasn't obvious was that it was Manson's version. Because his voice is so goddamn sexy. And this one is from OMD's Dreaming. I reckon I can keep this up for at least this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment