Friday, March 26, 2010

presents/presence

This was Cousin's Thursday present, which, obviously, I was meant to give to him when I saw him on Thursday. I say 'was' not because he's opened it, it's no longer a present and is now an actual item. I say it because I forgot to give it to him and chances are he won't open it on a Thursday. So the tag will lie. Or confuse. Either way.
But the reason I'm including this pic is because I'm overwhelmingly proud at how uh-mazing I am at wrapping. You know those people you want to point and laugh at because they say they "enjoy a challenge"? You know the ones, the ones who make you feel lucky that you can just enjoy sitting on the couch, or enjoy eating nutella straight from the jar, or enjoy napping; They have to frikin challenge themselves for enjoyment. YOU WIN. But Oi with the point, I found a challenge I enjoy. Odd shaped presents. The presents you look at with your head tilted. The ones that make you think about just putting a bow around it or finding a gift bag. For example, Easter eggs. Or hats. So, admittedly, this one wasn't too hard. The hardest bit was finding sticky tape. And taking the pic:

Yeah. That's all the crap I had to avoid being in the pic. Made it tricky. I mostly suceeded I believe. But still felt the need to share.

So that's completely un-list-related. Woops. I keep thinking of all these things I should have put on my list. Like, Uni related stuff. Or, make new friends stuff ( it's because I've done these already. It's all... well... that was an achievement... can't cross it off any list though... dammit ). And we're getting close to 100 days down. I'll need to find a way to celebrate or commemorate the special occasion. Any ideas?

MuchLove

No comments:

Post a Comment