Sunday, March 14, 2010

book #6

Circus of the Damned by Laurell K. Hamilton is the 3rd book in the series. And still beyond amazing. These blog posts are redundant as they are so darn predictable. You know full well by now that if it's an Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter novel I'm going to be gushing. And I will be continuing to gush for a while to come as there are 15 I believe. I decided to read them in order without other books in between because a) I'm really enjoying them and b) I'd hate to distract myself from the story line. My tendency to pick up vampire books, even unintentionally, might end up being confusing if I start jumping series.

I've put off writing this because I couldn't really think of anything new to say. I'd have to use thesaurus.com to find synonyms for 'amazing' and 'fantastic'. Putting off writing about this one hasn't stopped me from reading though. I'm now up to 6.

You know what? READ IT. Why did I put this on my list? Can I alter it? Can I write about the entire series once I've finished it? I think that would be amazing. After a strange convo with B about not cliff jumping, musicals and other list related activities I realised I need someone to check I'm not cheating. That person is T. He has a list. I see him daily. If I don't see him during an entire day, we've at least talked on the phone, texted or talked while one of us was half asleep and therefore too lazy to open eyes to actually see the other. So yes, I shall talk to T, see if I can be lazy this way. It would benefit all involved I believe. I promise extra long reviews. Comment your opinions on this matter, if you please.

5 stars. Obviously.

I found the right cover this time. I'm quite happy about that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment