Saturday, March 13, 2010

NOT sullied by blood.

IMPORTANT FACT: my hair is currently curly. Actually that's a completly useless fact. Odd fact ( that tries to make sense of the first fact ): I like to know what the person I'm talking to looks like. I spent >3 years talking to GSJ on msn before I knew what he looked like. It annoyed me to no end. I gave him a face ( my subconscious did. A dream involving a funeral and him, but he was the guy from SG Atlantis ). So, I hope the 'important' fact is somewhat useful now? I shoved my barely shoulder length hair up in a clip thing, and that somehow made it curly. The up do made my blue streak look wikked amazing though, if I do say so myself.

I did have a point this time. It wasn't just to share the amazingness of uni like last time. Actually... on that note: funny thing about that post was as much as I was complaining, and as much as I was having a crappy day... I still pretty much loved the fact that I was doing something, rather than sitting around at home wondering what to do. And, on that note, that day got worse. I somehow managed to put my foot in a hole, twist my ankle and fall to my knees. There was hardly anyone around though. And I didn't put holes in my tights so all is well with the world. But I missed the shuttle bus, and also the train ( not because I fell over though, just bad timing ). So I was out for an extra hour that I could have been at home for. AND I got talked at from Kingswood to Granville. My people hating ways are back, fear not my friends. Not all has changed.

With the purpose and the whatnot; List related stories include:

I can cross 7). off because I saw a play. musicals count as plays, right? I know what you're thinking. Cynical, apathetic, pessimistic you went and saw a cheerful, let's-sing-when-no-person-in-their-right-mind-would-sing, musical!? The Wizard of Oz, no less. And it was cute. I'm not going to gush about it because, let's face it, it was a school production and I didn't really know anyone in it ( except T's cousin and munchkin's gf, who were both amazing of course ). But it was better than sitting at home on a friday night, and there were alot of people I knew there so that was... fun ( I can't think of a better word. It wasn't fun. Or amusing. It just was. I wish I could write with amazing finesse. Is that even a word? I want it to be ).

Rach has a blog :) I love it. It's so her. I finally worked it out, the stoopid internet or computer or something technological kept linking me to a blank blog with just her About Me. So I kept mind-willing her to write something. And then I found the real one. And it was a definite yay moment. I do slightly feel like I'm stalking her. But I guess anyone who knows me and reads this might feel the same ( hi friends =] don't freak out, it's cool you've taken the time to read my shite ). So yeah, Rach's blog. I can keep up with her for 49). and have a third blog to follow for 76).! multi-tasking, baby!

I made MORE cookies. They're amazing. They'd be better with decent choc-chips though. I shall remember this recipe in no time. AND IT WAS A NEW RECIPE. I shall blog it later when I'm not exhausted and therefore unable to leave the desk and Harry to find the recipe and take a picture ( which would turn out crap anyway, because I don't have the 'photography eye' or whatever the fuck you want to call it. I call it uncooperative cameras, but that's just me )

I wore heels to the musical. YEAH. Not all day like I have to for 84). but still good practice. I know you're totally impressed with the fact I walked half a street, sat in a chair for 2ish hours, and then walked back the half a street in maybe 6cm heels. I didn't collapse in pain or take them off in public though. I did want to kick numerous people with them. I believe; however impractical a fight in heels would be, it would be much more painful for the person on the other end. And that progressed to wanting to try and break someone's nose. Something I've never done before, but have always been willing to try. That's a different story though. Pretty heels, not sullied by blood.

I really need to complete 97). and soon. I will get a plan instead of prepaid. I will not burn 20$ in a week and a bit. I've never used so much credit before. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Besides, you know, actually using my phone. I should stop that. That won't happen.

Ah, yep. That's my list life for the moment. In other news, I vaguely changed my About Me, have a new pic ( which is about as dodgy as the first, but this I think has a dark and mysterious edge I'd love to actually have. We can dream ), and wishes my tooth would stop being a bitch. There was an ending to that sentence that was relevant but the pain in my mouth was more pressing. Get it? tooth pressing through my gum. SHARP tooth. Being a bitch, in my mouth. Sorry. That was particularly lame, even for me.

MuchLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment