Thursday, March 4, 2010

But you can call me Alice

I finished my first week of uni today. HOW FRIKIN EXCITING IS THAT?! The most exciting bit is the fact that it's only Thursday. That's right, 3 day weekends. most epic schedule ever. EVER, I TELL YOU. I don't think this is remotely list related but whatever. I'm ridiculously happy with the whole deal so you get to hear about it. AND: I made friends. Yes, people-hating me. Friends. Whole sentences are for the unenthused. Don't question it. But friends, right, G and S are pretty darn cool. So cool, they get letters. I'm going to run out of letters way too soon. I'll just have to return to my people hating ways. Next week, maybe.

I'm going to stick to this theme of non-list-related life facts and tell you about Alice. I'm pretty sure I promised to explain in an earlier blog. So here be explanation: I went on omegle. This is a ridiculously amusing website where you get to chat to random strangers from across the globe. And because I'm a paranoid freak I decided to use a fake name. Alice. I've grown quite fond of it, actually. If I still like it next year I might change to it, legally. Wouldn't that be fun? It's all Stargirl's fault. She changed her name as soon as the old one didn't sit right. I like that idea. So yes, I will also answer to Alice.

What else can I tell you? Mornings suck, there are so many people on the platform. I want to stand on something and ask loudly why they are all up so early. If they don't have a legit reason/plan to move closer soon then I think I have every right to push them onto the tracks. Morning people really arn't actually human.

umm umm umm..... I have apple crumble and its pretty darn delicious. This be my dose of fruit for the month. Actually, semester would probably be more acurate.

Ok, I've started just rambling so I shall go find something better/more useful to do.

MuchLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment