Friday, March 19, 2010

death by balloon

List update ( which will slowly but surely turn into a bitch about how crappy I feel about everything at the moment ):

I figured 31). would be cool for when people do World's Greatest Shave or 40Hour Famine or along those lines. But yes, I've been approached about helping someone I went to school with and the whole thing was really vague but I think there was a God angle and at the time I had no money. Like, at all. Like, oh, your hungry? wait til you get home or drink some water because you can't spare the 2$. But the reason I'm thinking about this is because of something I saw on facebook. There was an awareness gathering whatsit in England for Cystic Fibrosis where they were going to release a shit-load of balloons to remember those who suffered and/or died from the disease. Now, I'm not totally heartless, I don't think ( close, but not quite there ), because I had a reaction. Rarely do I feel strongly about anything. The last time I remember getting thingy about an issue that was completely seperate from myself was when Madonna got divorced from Guy Ritchie and they had some ridiculous amount of money that everyone wanted to know about. I got really angry about this. No one should have that kind of money. You can live above and beyond your means with half the money they were talking about. The amount of shit that happens in this world that can be avoided with a bit of money is silly. I'm convinced that Madonna alone could like, halve world hunger. But yeah, passionate about things out of my control, balloons released into the air that looks all pretty and whatnot, BALLOONS ARE MADE OF PLASTIC. Anyone who knows me, knows that I don't really care too much for animals. But the balloons go up, and then they pop, and then they go in the ocean and kill dolphins and whales and penguins. And the people who know me also know I hate talking to strangers. But I emailed them and told them. I told them find better balloons or don't do it. I acted. And I feel good for it. I want them to respond though, that would make me feel better.

On a less serious note, becoming ambidextrous for 42). would be mighty convenient. I could sit on whatever the fuck side of the lecture theatre I wanted. Before I post, I go through my list and make notes on what one's I can write about to pretend I've done something for them, and I've started writing it right-handed. It's really rather messy. But I feel I got my grip on the pen right this time. I'm not patient enough for this. I like writing because it's fast and neat and efficient. I can't write fast nor neat with my right hand. I guess if I get it neat and it feels comfortable I'll be able to cross it off but I don't ever see myself being able to write right-handed fast. At least not in the next 930ish days.

I'm catching the train 3 days a week, which means spending money 3 days a week. Which means I'm getting 20c pieces 3 times a week, so Happy Froggy is filling up fast. I'd take a pic of him to show you all how amazing he is BUT I've temporarily misplaces my SD card ( it's so frikin tiny!! It's asking to be lost and you know it. ). But I recently glued his sides together because he kept splitting. And the 20c pieces come up to his mouth almost.

So I just did a typing test to see how amazing I am at typing to see how far off I am for 69). ( I can't believe I picked typing of all things for 69). How boringishly lame ). I got to type all about Baseball and Astronauts. I typed better about Baseball than I did about Astronauts, which is kinda LOL-able. I got around 40ish wpm for each. Which is crap. I type impressively well. If I didn't compare myself to my freakish mother I'd say I was fast even. 40 wpm is not fast. Maybe I should do it again and to hell with mistakes. And punctuation. No one likes that shit anyway. Do I look at net or gross? I think gross becuase 47 is much more impressive than 39. Why did I pick instructions? that's even worse than Baseball. AGAIN. The Wizard of Oz. No. oh, 49 and 39. I thought I was better than this!! ergh. I have to double my typing speed, practically. You won't even see my fingers, that's how lightning they'll be. Kudos to http://www.typingtest.com/ for telling me just how crap I am.

So I know I said follow three blogs for 76). but I'm all up in the blogging spirit and am following about 5 now. It's the best form of procrastination. Next to MLIA of course.

I need to cross off 78). because I worry too much about money and coping. So I figure if I have a job, I'll have less time to think about my lack of money, less time to spend my money and have more money. win win win. It's tricky getting a job when you don't know where you'll be living in the next month though.

I talked to T, my list adjudicator, and he thinks it's reasonable I write about a series for 93). once I've finished the series. Rather than a ridiculous amount of repetitive blogs. I'll still blog about the first in the series, and then at the end of the series. yay.

And Blogger, I love you right now. I just somehow clicked a link and got taken to a different page ( the pretty dress I want from SES I bookmarked ) and frantically clicked back and expecting the worst but NO! DRAFT PULLED THROUGH AND SAVED THE DAY! So much relief. But stop spacing things weirdly. It's pissing me off.

MuchLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment