Thursday, March 11, 2010

complain-a-thon

This isnt going to work. I had plans to use these three hours to catch up on writing about all the movies and books I've enjoyed lately. BUT NO. It's old school internet with no tabs and annoyingness. Why you ask? Coz I'm at uni :) that's right, using a library computer like the nerd I am. Not really. I just have an intense addiction to the internet. I literally had to stand and death stare to get a computer. Well, the death staring didn't work but I got a computer so I feel like the winner in this equation. And this keyboard is evil ( read: different to what I'm used to and therefore not working right ). And I don't know what else to say.

I started my first uni assessment today! I had to write my name. I'm not joking. And really, it was easier than that. I had to trace my name. I kept having the weird hiccup bubble tourettes thing though and it was a tiny classroom so that was kind of embarassing.

What else can I complain about? that's the purpose of this blogpost I've realised. Anyway. My teeth hurt. Well, one of them. My wisdom teeth are being horrible. The top right one is four pointy spikes under gum. And it hurts muchly. And it's only one and I therefore feel somewhat retarded. Just be even, dammit!

The photomedia topic makes me feel really retarded, while on the topic of ness. I can't take pictures. I take happy snaps. And that's it. I attempt anything else and everything goes out of focus. GRR.

The computer next to me is free. WHY HAS NO ONE CLAIMED IT?? haha, yes. power of thinking my friends. It's now taken.

My next tut is at 3. I have ages!! Um. complaining. My left-handedness is awkward in the lecture theatre place. The seats are designed for right-handed people. This bothers me. The train ride is 2 1/2 hours. One way. That's rather disgusting. My bag is really heavy today. Wow. I'm too good at this complaining thing today.

I'm rambling because the alternative is really boring. Mostly because I can't think of an alternative. ERGH.

ok fine. I'll stop. Because I am out of things to complain about.

MuchLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment