Monday, March 8, 2010

But I surely don't.

so yeah for mondays. No. I can't even fake enthusiasm for mondays right now. What I can be enthused about is tuesdays. YEAH FOR TUESDAYS. I will sleep in. I will wash my clothes ( which doesn't sound thrilling but having clean clothes to wear keeps me happy ). I will earn me some cash ( which I will immediatly spend on textbooks ). I will be home for dinner; not on a too cold, slightly weird smelling train. I'm excited :) well, relieved is more acurate but still. YEAH TUESDAYS. It was a long day today. I was so close to blogging at uni today. It will happen. And it will be EPIC. But yesh, all the computers in the library were taken. Grr Face.

I havn't updated for a while becuase I'm a lazy slob who has actually had somewhat of a social life this past week. Nuts, right?! haha. I drank in celebration of finishing febfast, completely defeating the purpose in the process, but what the hell. I went to an internet cafe to kill zombies. There wasn't much zombie killing involved. CoD is a strange game that I'm not that great at. Actually, I'm downright crap, but that didn't stop me. I went to an 18th in the middle of no where, which was quite the fun. I walked a ridiculously long way to pick up a not drunk T, getting blisters in the process.

I changed a tire :) T had a complete flat. So say there are slightly flat tires, and then there are dead tires which just can't be saved. This tire was beyond dead. It was the rotting corpse of flat tires. So he bought a new one, and I got to change it. Twas quite the cool except for the fact it was raining. And I realised that as much as I want to play the independant, can-do woman card, I simply don't have the arm strength for lifting a tire in and out of the boot. So, in case of emergency ( ie. flat tire when I'm alone ) I will stand next to my car looking confused and pretty and hope that someone with actual muscles and not sad excuses for arms pulls over and helps me. But I def get to cross off 36). now.

I've gone out of order. It flowed that way. Whatever. Moving on, I'm hoping to cross 2). off soon. Alice in Wonderland is out at the moment and the person I was going to see it with ditched me for someone else so I figure I'll go see it alone. Plus, I have a free ticket at the moment. Methinks the universe is screaming for it. So I shall respond. If I get around to it. It's all a bit needs and not wants at the moment, which is a lie actually but I'm sleepy and right now it feels that way.

Uhm, 46). is odd I know. I really like cookies, ok? I thought I'd found the perfect cookie recipe and I've basically memorised it by making it so many times but I've been given so much criticism ( they need more sugar, they're not solid enough or some crap. I think they're crazy. ITS A COOKIE GODDAMMIT, JUST EAT IT ) I've realised they probs arn't the best ever. But I've been given another recipe to try so that's rather exciting. And I get cookies out of it, so it's not even a chore, AND I can cross it off the list for this month. Win, Win, Win.

Now I'm left with two excuses ( I can't think of a better word for them ) For 78). and 79).. I am working for family members; just cleaning and general household ness, for cash. It's technically a paid job. TECHNICALLY. It's the fact that I have to include technically that stops me from crossing it off. Same with 79).. For the 18th in the middle of no where, I drove there. Through the frikin Galston Gorge. EWW. It's such an achievement for me I desperately want to cross something off the list for it. But I'm pretty sure I've been through there before, just not with me driving. So, TECHNICALLY, I went to a new place but really I'm cheating. So when I get close to the end of 1001 days and these are still both on the list, I can cross them off because I've noted it here, ok?

I'm no longer making sense. Probs shouldn't have done this now. Ah well, more fun, yes?? no wait, random fact, NeverShoutNever! is an amazing band but not if you're in a bad mood because the cutesy just makes you want to stab something. Trouble is an amazing song everyone should listen to because... I said so? Well, really, I just like recommending the stuff I'm currently loving.

MuchLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment