Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Procrastination

Today I had to do: two assignments ( start/ get as much done as possible ), ironing to pay for credit, cleaning and probably other stuff that was important too. So of course, I procrastinated. It's in my top 5 skills, under sleeping but above making food that's terrible for me. I attempted to read blogs numerous times but people don't update as frequently as I procrastinate so that was frustrating. BLOG MORE. So I took a pic of Happy Froggy for you all! isn't he the mostest adorable? The ribbon around his neck actually held him together before I found the super glue. Please also note the coolest alarm clock ever ( he needed to be amazing, otherwise he would have wound up smashed many years ago ), it glows and tells me the temperature. And has the gift of snooze. It came on schoolies with us ( I used it for knowing the time, not for getting up. I had T for that. stoopid bitch ).

Yay for Happy Froggy and my procrastination.

No comments:

Post a Comment