Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cookie Monster would revert

So, before when I was saying I couldn't be bothered to get up and find the recipe... it was in my pocket. Yes, of the pants I was wearing. Made me feel rather silly. But there you go. I've doubled the recipe I was given so there was a decent amount of cookies.

RECIPE: [CHOC-CHIP COOKIES]
ingredients:
250g butter
1 cup sugar
2/3 cup brown sugar
2 egg ( beaten )
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
250g choc-chips

method:
preheat oven to 190°C. Put paper on a tray or two or three.
Cream butter and sugars together. Add egg and vanilla, mix. Sift flour and soda together and stir into mix. Add chocolate.
Drop tablespoon fulls onto tray. Leave space for spreading. Bake for 10-12 mins.

what do we think? Do they look delicious? Is my crappy photography doing them justice?

T insists they are the best texture. The mix tastes really good too :) uhh, yup. March's recipe for 45). Oh, speaking of recipes and 45). I finally got that stupid tupperware box back. Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment