Sunday, February 28, 2010

book #5

The Laughing Corpse by Laurell K. Hamilton was just as amazing as the first. Honest to goodness. I love this series so much. Which is convenient because there are still so many to read.

This one had killer zombies. And voodoo. Much the coolness. Although, I'd much less like to live this world after. It was pretty gruesome and pretty descriptive. I guess I get to combine my love of gory thriller books, vampire anything and mystery. MUCH YAY.

This cover isn't the same as the one I read. Which has frustrated me intensly. But still, it's the same book so you get the idea. The cover of the book I read was yellow with her face taking up one side and a zombie hand and a ghostly figure on the other. That was probably completely unnecessary info but there you go. I'm just a sharing kind of person.

5 stars for definite. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment