Wednesday, February 3, 2010

sweet dreams are made of these...

DREAMS FOR JANUARY FOR 92). :

1). This dream was like a tv show in that it kept changing scenes and characters. First scene I was a woman of science, trapped in a camp and I knew there was a secret. I had an icecube and rubbed it on my hand. Numbers showed up. I went looking for paper, but paper was a limited resource in this camp. I found a notepad that already had a lot in it. There are similar numbers in my handwriting that I don't remember writing. I realised they wern't phone numbers because they were too long for that. Then scene change and I'm a different person, younger, and in a pool with no water in it with two friends and a whole bunch of familiar people. We are being forced to exercise because we don't know how long we will be stuck in the camp. Then scene change again, I'm the same age as pool chick but more mature and I think in the army, and I'm standing in a hallway peering into a kitchen turned storage space. The guy I'm staring at is pulling skewers of glowing green rocks out of a crate to check them. He then comes out and carries me because there is something wrong with my legs. Then change again, and I'm a guy in a caravan park who was feeling really anxious about something. He was sneaking around. He finds the right caravan, breaks in, finds the cds and then got really cranky becuase the cds were black and burnt. He got out of the caravan and starts running as if his life depended on it. When I got to the main entrance I fell on the carpet, because it was slippery.

>> First off, I realised after I woke up that the numbers were the crack codes for the cds. I think the camp symbolised how I'm trapped in this weird in-between lifestyle at the moment. The rest of it I have no idea. I really want to know why I dreamt I was a guy. It's not the first time. It's a weird feeling. Also, none of the people in this dream were familiar. Usually it's friends, people I know, family, tv stars, something familiar. This one was complete strangers but in the dream I knew them all.

2). I was in a hotel and it was very english but we were in Sydney. The whole group was there and everyone was getting ready for a big night out except for me. Everyone else had brought heels, makeup and dresses and I'd brought my tiny handbag. I was sitting with K as she put mascara on and explained it to the guy. Except, she was pulling straight strands of hair and applying mascara from root to tip. I didn't find it remotely odd. E wanted to go to a pub. We started walking, get to the corner where the pub is and look in the window. E mutters something like 'don't look now' but I didn't comprehend and watched three guys in the window get shot. We decide that we don't want to go to that pub and start walking in the opposite direction. Everyone else is all psyched up but all I want to do is go back to the hotel and sleep.

>>I have a constant insecurity of not bringing everything I need to. That explains part of it. The rest of it is pure unconcious babble. That's all I can put it down to.

3). I was back at school but I was dressed all goth like and all the people around me were dressed really well and guys. Over the loud speaker Teenage Dirtbag started playing and we start singing along. A group of bimbos start trying to sing with us and we give them dirtys until they go away. The song ends, we all clap, and then munchkin's old friend shows up with tickets and gives us each one. We walk to the station all excited about the concert. We then realise it's a ticket to Iron Maiden and not Wheatus or Weezer. We realise that we don't know any of the Iron Maiden songs and should go home and learn them so we can sing along at the concert.

>> It's an amazing song. Definitely dream worthy. And I hate girls except a select few. There you go. And my subconcious wants to listen to Iron Maiden.

If you have better insight or just interpret it differently please leave a comment. I'd love to know what they mean.

And bugger, its tomorrow. After my rant I couldn't face another typing of the same thing so I left it to today but now it's past midnight and grr at past me. Humble apologies. Speaking of apologies, I must apologise for the fact that there are only 3. I was lazy and didn't write them down right away so I forgot some of the cool little dreams. But all ok. I've already got two for this month so yay :)

MuchLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment