Monday, February 22, 2010

forget the shirt

I start uni next week!! YEAH! This time next week I'll be telling you how my first lecture and tutorial went. I know, starting four more years of education shouldn't be so exciting but GAWSH. I'm bored of home now. I do quite love my lazy days of sleeping in til the afternoon but once I start going to uni I'll appreciate and love the sleeping OH SO MUCH more :) and on wednesday I have orientation day. woo. meeting people...

I'm going to start talking about list related things instead of meeting people because we all know my opinion on people...

I was invited to a masquerade party. I know, my list says HOST a party. but I reckon going to one will def be good inspiration/idea giving material. 19). is one of those things that are going to be a stretch. I'm terrible at organising ( as my mates I went to tropfest on sunday with will testify to - group getting on at three different stations, meeting at epping to get on a train we could've been on earlier...ergh ).

T got a piano :) well, keyboard. WHATEVER. I still get to learn when we move! It's so cute with the letter stickers and different noises and naww. And it also takes up too much room in our already limited space we currently have.

I got a letter from Rach :) It's all pretty happy atm, aye? I'm writing a reply nowish. 49). IS SO MUCH FUN!! hehehe.

Ok, so it's not all a happy atm. My 6 is all a bit fucked. I don't know who is talking to who, what I'm supposed to say or not say or if I've done anything wrong. So I've secluded a bit, I'll be sitting in my corner and if they want me to listen then cool, I'm happy to listen, but otherwise I'll be avoiding it all. You know, in my corner.

I know it doesn't count for 73). but i got E to redo my blue again today :) its turquoise. but still. It's a bit bigger and more visible coz of the shortness of my hair. We had to bleach it twice to get the colour out of it proper.

I'm practicing for 84).. Well not really. I don't leave the house in heels because I just embarass myself. I can't really walk properly in them coz I'm a clutz, and I can't last long in them because my feet just hurt. So, I have my tallest heels under my desk to wear when I sit here. It's kinda the reverse of normal people :) They hurt though :( Oh well, they're pretty, and we all know that's what matters.

I bought myself a diary. Which is a kind of day planner I think. But yes, 100). totally on the way of. I put everyone's contact details in and birthdays. It's amazing and a stationary item so therefore immediatly cool because I was allowed to go stationary shopping for it :) I LOVE STATIONARY. I should get a t-shirt. Actually scrap that. I should just get more stationary and forget the shirt.

muchlove.

No comments:

Post a Comment