Wednesday, February 3, 2010

book #2

Mac Slater, Cool Hunter 2 by Tristan Bancks was pretty cool for your basic young adult 'and-the-moral-of-the-story-is' novel. It was most likely aimed at much younger audiences but the cover was pretty and I found it at a charity book sale so yes. I bought it, I read it, I regret nothing. Except maybe carrying it around hornsby with me and then losing my place.

I loved the inclusion of all the inventions and ( another ) secret society. I found it slightly unrealistic that these teens could afford said inventions, or actually have the ideas and innitiative to create them in the first place.

I really need to go to New York. It's not a want anymore, it's now a need. I can't even properly describe it.

I realised half way through that this is number 2. If I happen across the others in this series I shall read them but I'm not going to go out of my way.

3 out of 5 stars. I wanted more from it. Plus the whole moral what's right what's wrong dilemma was annoying. Make a decsion, then stick to it people!

No comments:

Post a Comment