Friday, February 26, 2010

mornings will be the death of me.

Why, blogger, do you hate me so? i press enter and you assume I'm done? no more blogging for this girl, despite the fact she only put a heading in? WHAT? you deeply confuse me sometimes website, but you let me ( most of the time ) release my thoughts into cyberspace and for this I am grateful. And my normal style of writing has, for some unknown reason, left the building.

Let's see if I can find it again, shall we?

So, I shall tell you about my list. 49). is still easy. I posted Rach's letter and I really want a reply soon. I'm thinking if I save, fly to melbourne for a long weekend ( one I make up myself, not one that's official with higher priced plane tickets ), visit Rach, hang out with my amazing family down that way, then cross off 79). because I will find somewhere in Melbourne I havn't visited before, then come home I will a) have an amazing time and b) feel accomplished for being able to cross something off my list.

53). was one of those things on the list I dreaded. I can't lose weight. It just doesn't work for me. I hate not eating just because I love food so much. I can't exercise consistantly because it's bloody painful and you tend to avoid stuff that is painful, right? So yes, I dreaded trying to lose weight because I'm one of those people that when you think about losing weight you put more on. Stupid right? But I have been blessed! I hope, nay, I pray to the universe, that this weird thing my appetite is doing sticks around. It died. Literally, my appetite got up and left. Now I have a snack and dinner and thats all I really need. I don't understand and I don't really need to. I've been putting off telling people for 3 weeks, because I didn't want to jynx it ( the universe is evil that way ).

I am planning on completing 88). soon. It won't be too much of a challenge because I'm already a pretty honest person but I will be telling people I'm doing a week of complete honesty. Which means a bunch of questions people probs don't want real answers to. Or, to make me squirm. Which, tbh, takes alot. I also think a question can often reveal more than an answer... keep that in mind folks.

Finally, 96). is bugging me. I had 12 posts last month. I figure 12 or more a month would be pretty neat, and fufill 'consistantly'. So, despite my dying internet, my early mornings of late and the fact that my computer is near-full and is choking a bit I've been trying to blog. YEAH ME. Not really, I've avoided sitting on msn and facebook ( which, btw, is all my computer knows. It leads a boring, repetitive life. Poor Harry the laptop ) and reading more. I was trying to complain less on here, but dammit, that's just me. Em Complain-Alot. or Alice Complain-Alot =] more about that later... But yes. I think this will be ten posts for february. I finished the 2nd Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter book already so thats 11. And then I can tell you all about Alice, and orientation day, and... something. How exciting.

Muchlove.

1 comment:

  1. just read this one. i disagree with em its pretty darn easy for me to make her squirm but then we are related xD

    jt xo

    ReplyDelete