Saturday, February 13, 2010

56). Move out

Moving out is impossibly difficult. I knew it wouldn't be easy. I don't have much money, I've never done anything like it before and there's so many things to consider. T and I have had some lucky breaks. My aunt and uncle and cousin are moving overseas for my uncle's work so we've been able to have alot of their furniture and bits and pieces which make it alot easier. And I just found out my great great aunt wants to give us cutlery and other bits and pieces.

This is all well and good. I'm EXTREMELY happy that we will be able to fill our apartment with things and not have to live without necessities. Having a place is a different story. As much as I love that I have T to move out with and feel so much better about the whole idea knowing he's in it with me, it's getting frustrating. He's putting too many restrictions and conditions.

I still don't understand why we can't live in a 'bad' neighbourhood. It's not like we can afford to be picky. And we havn't even been to these ( ridiculously cheaper ) places before he judges the whole area and calls it off limits. And excuse me for not trusting a 'wise' aunt. Just take me there and prove me wrong, rather than look at me like I'm a complete idiot.

And now it's no, we can't live too far away from here because of people. Excluding the <10 people I truly care about I really rather hate people. I'm not good at small talk, I'm not very trusting and I don't really see the point in knowing loads of people. I also am a firm believer in the notion of 'absense makes the heart grow fonder'. So my point being, even if we live that much further away it just makes the times we spend with people of a higher quality. Plus, there are people everywhere. No joke. YOU WILL FIND SOMEONE TO BE FRIENDS WITH.

I sound prudish. Let's look at it from another angle then. I have comprimised. I wanted to live near the train station because I do not have a car, I dislike nature and exercise and I think it will encourage me to be slightly more social. Plus I will need to be on the train at least three days a week. I comprimised and said sure, ok, let's live further away, I'll find a bus or use your car. But let's not forget we'll have to pay higher rent because you need a place for your car, and the fact that that was my ONLY condition.

So yeah, I snapped, T. I know you told me not to. Let's just be greatful I didn't use my feet this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment