Thursday, February 18, 2010

I don't want to live in hornsby.

Today I went on an adventure out west. I explored the 'bad' suburbs. On my own, no less. I was hit on by two strange men. Almost ran over. Death stared by some punk rocker chick on the train. Got slightly lost at Epping of all places. Realised that no matter where I go, if it's dark and I'm alone, the place is a bit scary. Including my own neighbourhood which I know well. But yes. I established that Regent's Park is pretty. I like it. I didn't see much of it because it was getting dark and people and argh but yes. I like it. And it's not as far out as T thinks. YEAH.


I'm quite in the mood to do something stupid. Like, 4). , 21). or 55).. But it's currently 1.27 in the morning so I don't think T will want to drive around with me in the boot of his car. Plus, he's been driving all day. I don't have a cliff to jump off so that's out too. And I don't have the money/ know a tattoo artist so I can't do that either. grr face. L and I were discussing putting holes in my back like this chick, but then he started talking about paper bendy arms and legs. I don't think he realised I was serious. But then, no one is quite serious when you're up past midnight. Anyway, if you can't see it, it's feathers attached to needles which have been stabbed into her back. I don't think I'd ever hear the end of it if I did do it so yeah, don't panik. Most likely won't happen. Unfortunately.


On a happy note, I borrowed some of the books from A so I can start reading the ones Rach recommended. YAY. I'm reading Fangland atm. Damn vampire obsession...


MuchLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment