Tuesday, January 5, 2010

numbers and letters...

I got a letter from Rach =] Something about getting mail still excites me, I guess it's because I don't get bills yet. 49). is going to be easy! I love recieving mail so much that I'm happy to make the effort of writing because it means I'll get a letter back! And I love letters from Rach, they're so beautiful and I miss her so much; despite the fact that she has the smallest handwriting known to human-kind. I may have to invest in a magnifying glass =P

49). is helping 75)., I'm not sure how long it'll be before I cover my ears when people talk about books because my list of recommended books will get too long to handle. Rach has recommended Anita Blake Vampire Hunter by Laurell K. Hamilton; The Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs and the Jaz Parks series by Jennifer Rardin. WHOLE SERIES. should be fun =]

Yesterday I sat with T while he learnt basics on the piano for his list ( 91). Learn to play the piano ). Twas quite the fun. In return he tried to help me with 52). It was past midnight, and I was struggling so much I had collapsed on the floor in a fit of giggles. Turns out niether of us are very good at push-ups. When I couldnt even do a single normal push-up I switched to woman push-ups ( from the knees ) and still failed. I'm going to have to build up some strength...

Today I came across some terrible news. Well, terrible for me. Suspected though. On the Armor For Sleep website there's a post pretty much outlining that they're done. No more. End of AMAZING music. I should be more traumatized. I'm not really that phased actually. Just makes 66). more meaningful now I guess. I was singing the bits I know while I waited in the carpark for E and T to come back from the bottle shop today ( I stupidly forgot my id ).

I am quite thrilled that I can now put a countdown on the blog =] the stupid countdowns don't allow for 4 digits in the days column so I've put it off until the number of days left could actually fit on the countdown. Which is quite ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment