Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Beginnings

So this is me starting my list, my purpose for the next 1001 days. I'm really excited about it =] 1001 days from today (01/01/2010) is friday the 28th of sept. 2012, which is perfect as my 21st birthday is 4 days later meaning celebration of epic proportions!

The rules and guidelines of 101 goals in 1001 days can be read on www.dayzeroproject.com/ I'm being pretty lenient for my own rules but basically when I feel as if I've completed a goal I'll cross it off. I'm sure if I start cheating myself someone will tell me I'm being silly.


This is how the list stands:

1). Go in a hot air balloon
2). See a movie alone
3). Go to a moonlight cinema session
4). Go somewhere in the boot of a car
5). Go skiing
6). Go to the dentist
7). Go to a play
8). Go to a concert
9). Go to a festival
10). Visit a museum for a specific exhibit
11). Go to a cemetery to remember those forgotten
12). Go on a road trip
13). See an eclipse of some sort
14). Redo schoolies
15). Host/go to a horror movie marathon
16). Attend a wedding
17). Go to a Halloween party dressed up
18). Host a board game night
19). Host masquerade party with T
20). See some sporting event live and try to enjoy it
21). Go cliff jumping
22). Sleep under the stars
23). Meditate in open air as the sun rises
24). Go to 5 garage sales
25). Visit 10 different markets
26). Go swimming at least 12 times
27). Go a weekend without looking at the time
28). Start donating blood
29). Fill an ‘operation Christmas child’ shoebox
30). Have an earth hour every day for a month
31). Sponsor someone doing an event for charity
32). Leave letters in 5 library books
33). Eat with chopsticks successfully
34). Get RSA
35). Go on a first aid course
36). Learn how to change a tire
37). Learn to solve a rubix cube
38). Understand and be able to explain the seven degrees of separation theory
39). Understand basics of feng shui
40). Learn palmistry and read 5 palms
41). Learn to play one song on piano
42). Become ambidextrous
43). Learn to speak Danish
44). Learn all i can (and remember) about Ancient Egypt
45). Try a new recipe each month
46). Memorise the greatest cookie recipe
47). Make and intensely decorate cakes for 5 birthdays
48). Learn my way around the city
49). Maintain contact with Rach with text and letters
50). Keep in contact with 6 via phone, email or meeting
51). See each of 6 at least once every two months
52). Do 25 proper push ups
53). Reach ideal weight/ lose 10kg
54). Get a passport
55). Get tattoo of star
56). Move out
57). Paint something for fun, 6 times
58). Sell a piece of jewellery I’ve made
59). Make and wear a piece of clothing
60). Decorate a t shirt
61). Go a day without talking
62). Replace Zachariah
63). Save $3000
64). Fill happy froggy twice
65). Pick an actor/actress and watch all their movies
66). Listen to and memorise all Armor For Sleep songs
67). Learn how to blow gum bubbles
68). Remember to back up computer every three months
69). Increase typing speed to 80 wpm
70). Watch all of ‘supernatural’
71). Watch all ‘how i met your mother’
72). Watch all of ‘Sailor Moon’
73). Drastically change my hair 3 times
74). Read Anne Rice’s vampire books
75). Read all books recommended to me
76). Find and follow three amazing blogs
77). Have an actual relationship
78). Have a paying job
79). Travel to a new place
80). Find and buy a lipstick thats my colour
81). Use only public transport for a week
82). Go a month without jewellery (basic earrings)
83). Go vegetarian for a month
84). Last a day in heels (without needing to take them off)
85). Go a non-consecutive 60 days without computer
86). Go a week without complaining
87). Go 6months without fast food
88). Be completely honest for a week
89). Complete Pokémon yellow
90). Join, release and find a bookcrossing book
91). Inspire someone to make their own list
92). Start blogging my dreams with interpretation
93). Write a reflection for every book i read (blog)
94). Write a reflection for every movie i watch (blog)
95). Follow and encourage someone doing 101 in 1001
96). Update blog consistently
97). Buy new phone
98). Own a postsecret or street art/graffiti book
99). Get a new laptop
100). Buy and use a day planner
101). Own a double bed

I'm pretty happy with it. Some will be really challenging and others will be easy but they're all things I want to achieve. If there's any you want to tag along for, let me know =]


P.S. Happy new year!! Hope you had as an amazing night as I did!

A couple of minutes after the fireworks ended, just me and some of the most amazing people ever...( left to right: J, A, E, T, me, K)

No comments:

Post a Comment