Wednesday, January 27, 2010

movie #2

I watched 'I Love You, Man' with munchkin the other night. I havn't enjoyed a movie this much in forever. Jason Segal is a freakin genius. I keep thinking of him as Marshall from How I Met Your Mother though.

I have been wanting to watch this movie for a while, and contrary to popular belief: this sucks. Most people believe this means it's going to be a good movie and you're going to enjoy it more. For me, typically, I hype it up too much in my mind and end up being majorly dissappointed. Not this time! YEAH!

My favourite line from this movie was "You're a whore, Peter". Well, it was that whole situation which was ridiculously giggle worthy. I really don't want to spoil this one because I think everyone should see it for themselves. I volunteer to watch with if necessary. That's how much I loved it.

4.5 stars!! I'm not very good at the objective point giving. I feel I'm being mean when I rate these. It's not like the book/movie has feelings but yeah, I feel like I am hurting these non-existant feelings when I put a rating to it.

That's two movies, both of which have ended in a wedding. hmph. weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment