Saturday, January 16, 2010

movie #1

I watched 'The Hangover' with my little brother the other day. I quite enjoyed it. I like the fact that even though it was hilariously funny it still had a story line. I also like the fact that Bradley Cooper was in it =] and the guy from 'National Treasure' who actually made that movie worth watching.

The weirdest thing about this movie is there is this scene where there is a tiger in the back of a car, and they stop in a tunnel. That's not the weird bit. Obviously. The weird bit is about 6 months ago I had a dream that I was in a car with a bunch of people, driving through a tunnel, with a tiger in the back. The tiger was dead, and wrapped in a carpet in my dream though. But still! coincidence??

Best line from this movie was Mr. Chow saying "Too-da-loo, Motherfuckers!!"; I laughed hysterically for a long while. Actually, I laughed hysterically alot. There was some bits that were cringe-worthy but mostly good.

I'm thinking 4 out of 5 stars.

I'm also thinking that this reflection is pretty darn basic but what you gunna do? It shows I like it, that I would recommend it and also fulfills the requirements of 94). I just realised that movie marathons are going to be avoided. hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment