Sunday, January 31, 2010

movie #3

Knocked Up is funny but frustrating. I like Katherine Heigl alot but honestly this entire movie could not be liked just because of her, and Jason Segal. He was adorably charming. STILL. grr of a movie.

I spent the entire movie going: stab it! kill the parasite inside you before it changes everything about your life that you like!! NOW. I guess if you liked the process of child bearing then this movie is better suited to you, but I was horrified. It didn't help that I was sitting alone in my room with headphones on yelling at the screen. Besides the point.

Best part of the movie was when the guy and the other guy ( I didn't pay attention to names + I've delayed posting this so nerrr ) went to Vegas, tripped out on shrooms, saw cirque du soleil then discussed apartment chairs. I would discuss the hotel room's chairs completely sober and found it quite the hilarous.

I say 3.5 stars becuase as much as it was frustrating it was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment