Wednesday, January 13, 2010

learning from mistakes

I've learn alot these last couple of days, a) things like getting a passport are a lot more expensive than you'd expect, or maybe just what I'd expect. Either way, passports are expensive!! b) I realised that I'm going to spend all my available money on this list. c) 1001 days seems like a really long time, but really it's not.

ok, in consecutive order, otherwise I'll lose track:

I learnt that in Centennial Park there are night time movies all the time. So I can complete 3). whenever there's a good movie on, it's good weather, and I can gather some friends together.
http://www.moonlight.com.au/docs/ProgramSydney.pdf = list of movies and dates for the near future.

Munchkin is going to a horror movie marathon at his girlfriend's house with some friends. I am so keen on crashing it. I would scare his friends though. No one is really used to me laughing at blood and guts and murder. But somehow I'll complete 15). without crashing my brother's fun. Unless I get desperate towards the end... XP

I went swimming! It was amazing. I went on a day trip to Bondi with C, R and N. It was mad fun. For a while there, in the water, we were the furthest out and the waves were barely there and it was perfect. The water was freezing though. And despite multiple layers of sunscreen I managed to get get badly burnt on my face and back. So yay for one down for 26).

While we were in Bondi I wanted to complete one of 32). but it just didn't work out that way. I wrote the letter and everything. I'm planning to go to the library tomorrow so I can borrow some of the books Rach recommended and slip in the letter. If I can find Stargirl it'll be in that book. Otherwise, Omega. I think if I go with my 5 favourite books I'll connect with someone like-minded, which would be cool.

I learnt that I named 38). wrong. I feel really stupid about it actually. The seven degrees of separation theory is actually called the six degrees of separation theory. It's all based on social networking and how 'small' the world is these days; how between you and anyone in the world there is 6 people.

I think I've picked my actor for 65). I just watched The Hangover and realised how much I love Bradley Cooper. I could happily watch him in multiple movies. The funny thing is I think mother dearest would be more than happy to watch with me =]

On a completly unrelated note: Appreciate what you have. Two people close to me are in the middle of life-changing events and those are just the ones I know about. So, appreciate the people and things in your life because you never know how or when it could change.

muchlove.

No comments:

Post a Comment