Sunday, January 24, 2010

Internetics Anonymous?

I havn't been able to write because we used up all the downloads. When you dont have something, you realise how much you love it. The internet is my addiction I do believe. We have a love/hate relationship. I love it to bits but if it crashes I hate it for being mean. Note to self: stop starting each blog with an excuse, it's pathetic.

So... progress report:

I went swimming again. There was a gathering at L's friend's house. It was ridiculously funny because sober me got to laugh at drunk friends. There were three girls there and all three of us were named Emily. I found this odd and therefore I am sharing. Maybe I'm just being silly. Anyway, this guy's pool is beyond amazing. The water was warm and it was dark this time so I didn't get sunburnt. And there was enough of us in the pool for it to be fun, what with the splashing and waterguns and pool toy things. So 2 down for 26).

After meeting with Grandma for a celebrational 'You survived the HSC' morning tea ( vanilla tea is amazing ) I managed to get myself from the Queen Victoria building to Mother's work without clear instructions, a map or an all-knowing friend. I think 48). won't be too hard. I'll just have to go more often and wander and familiarise myself with buildings and statues and what-not.

I had a painting day and it was most fun. It was all for a competition which I did not get to enter because of the broken internet. So now my designs for the top of a laptop are just pretty desktop pics. The actual painting was fun, the wrestling with harry ( my laptop ) to just be nice and the intense desire to throw him out a window then jump out after him was not so fun. There's no more space and it's rather frustrating. I think I'll put the desktop pics/top of laptop designs here :)

I got my hair cut! I now have barely shoulder length, layered, choppy hair with a madd fringe that's kind of parted but not really and hangs sort of over one eye. I'll put a pic in the next blog. how bout that? I'll find a before pic too, because I stupidly forgot to take one. There's alot of photos from graduation and what-not where i basically had the same hair minus the green blue bit. And I still have the green blue bit so there you go. I should recolour them though. I'm just rambling again. meh.

Because of the deadness of the internet I have been playing pokemon yellow. It's amazing still. I have a bicycle now so everything is faster, so yay for me! Once I cross off 89). I predict a hollow feeling will occur becuase as much as it will be amazing that I've finished it I'll still be a bit oh, it's over, now what? red, blue, gold, all the other ones!! YEAH. No. Not going to happen.

On a happy note: I got into UWS so I'll be completing a Bachelor of Design (Visual Communication) for the next few years. In Penrith. Which means a long complicated train trip with changes and probably walking and waking up early. I need to move to Penrith.

muchlove.

No comments:

Post a Comment