Wednesday, September 1, 2010

dreaming of screaming

DREAMS FOR AUGUST FOR 92).:

1). I finally got to sleep, realised I was dreaming and woke up again. I'd just watched inception and it well and truly fucked with my mind. And sleeping patterns. I'm just grateful it was only one night.

2). I was at a house party with three friends from uni. One of them sung a song of rejection to the guy ( who took it badly ) and then stormed out. The other chick had no idea what was going on. I was quite sympathetic for the guy who got rejected in song. We then walked the oblivious chick to the train station. When we got back, his friends had turned up so we decided to go swimming. We all jumped in the pool. The guy's parents showed up and suddenly the pool didn't have water in it anymore.

>> This is because I'm witnessing some messed up love triangle thing that none of them know they're included in, but I know because one of them likes to talk a lot and I'm exceptionally observant when it comes to these things. The two chicks leaving and us just having a pool party is basically how I want the whole situation to turn out - they can rack off and be annoying and touchy feely somewhere else and I shall party with the one who isn't annoying. GREAT PLAN. I'd also very much like to go swimming again soon.

3). I had an awesome apartment with roof access. I went up on the roof for a smoke and Papa followed me and stole my cigarettes. I thought this was hilarious because he thought that would make me quit but I knew I could just buy more. Then I went back to my giant bed which I was sharing with a bunch of friends.

>> These smoking dreams are getting creepy. And I really do want a giant bed to share with a bunch of friends. TO SLEEP. ONLY. GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER. ahem. Mother Dearest had a dream the same night I had this, that I wish to share. I was pregnant and flustered because I had no way of getting to the abortion clinic. She kept asking me if I wanted to talk about it and I kept incredulously telling her she just had to get me there, and that I didn't need to talk about it. I laughed when she told me, because it's ridiculously accurate. I would probably get someone other than my mother to take me though...

4). I was at the airport with Munchkin. It's completely empty and sterile clean. Creepy squeaky clean. Mother Dearest and Papa are at the security checkpoint. I put two bags of mini m'n'm's on the conveyor belt. Mother Dearest tells me I have to open them before they get x-rayed. Munchkin starts laughing at me. I open the first bag and try and hold the m'n'm's in the bag and put it through the x-ray. I then snap at Munchkin to do the second bag which shuts him up.

>> I love snooze dreams. The 5 min ones between the alarms are the most ridiculous, second only to drunk dreams. I have no idea what this means in the slightest. Maybe I should get me some m'n'm's.

5). I was in a dodgy ice cream store with T. He was taking forever to eat and I was so bored so I was lying on the chair with my feet over the back of it and my head near the ground. There was a man half in the wall eating the ice cream in the painting. The other end of the store had some drunks who were smoking. The boss came out and I righted myself in the chair. He yelled at his employees and then left for the night. There was two balls of ice-cream somehow joined together and on fire that was thrown down the street. Everyone ran for it. A cop car came screeching past and yelled "HOLY BALLS" and I realised I was in England. I ran off in the opposite direction, giggling to myself. I found a giant box on top of a car and pushed it off onto the road. I found this hilarious and did it 6 more times. I get back to my house and find my dad had gotten me a bionicle. I steal it and jump onto my bed and try to shut the gate but it breaks off in my hands and I'm left lying on my back with two bits of fence in absolute stitches.

>> I woke up laughing. I haven't done that in a while. I don't really get most of it. I get the waiting for T. I get the rebellious running through the streets. Everything else I draw a blank. I like that I had a giant bed in two dreams in one month. I will get me a giant bed. I have decided.

Well that was fun. I know the first doesn't really count but I felt the need to include it. Twas most frustrating. I've been lazy with writing dreams down but I really just haven't had the time. It's all travel, uni, travel, eat, sleep. repeat. Which is lame. In other news, I applied for a job. fingers crossed. And even more news, I get to cross something off my list. I shall write about it tomorrow. Or later. SUSPENSE. right? sorry.

MuchLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment