Monday, September 20, 2010

movie #11

Only a tiny bit late... I saw The A Team with H a while back. And when I say a while back I kind of only remember it being kind of violent and ridiculous. I remember Bradley Cooper being awesome. Because he is quite awesome. Yes.

What else? They flew a tank. IN THE SKY. the fuck? Pretty much the whole movie was a "...the fuck??" moment. I want to say it was stupid but it was actually pretty funny. So basically I'm going with it's a ridiculous movie. Not a lot of it was plausible. I guess if you just give up trying to understand how and go with why it'll make sense. Sort of. Not really though.

2.5 stars. I really still can't decide if it was amazing or terrible. It really was just ridiculous. I'd probably have enjoyed it more if I understood the back story of it all. Apparently it was a heaps popular tv show or some shit. I have no idea. Maybe one day I'll be nifty enough to follow popular culture and understand what's going on in the world around me. Until then...

MuchLove.

1 comment:

  1. I believe a tv show plot summary is in order. Basically, they're all ex-millitary who got discharged for doin somethin stupid that totally wasn't their fault, and now they're mercanaries who only work for good causes, and only fight bad guys who can't aim.

    It was like a 60's or 70's show that was totally serious back then, but is so amazingly bad now-a-days that you totally have to watch some of it. Bestest show EVAR!

    ReplyDelete