Saturday, September 11, 2010

And 2.4 became loads more.

This is going to be one of those weird moments where I get ridiculously competitive for no particular reason. I'm going to blame R with his snide remarks of 'suck it', and then giving factual evidence I strongly disagree with. Also, he started some weird facebook thing where you poke them? I have no idea what the fuck is going on. But he started it. And I shall win. When I work out how. Anyhoo, the blogging thing, maybe I should start a quality over quantity argument, but instead I'm going to up my blog count and therefore win. Again. How, may you ask, am I going to boost the number of posts? Especially because I'm the laziest person I know?? MOVIES!! It's been too long. So long in fact I couldn't remember what movies I had seen. I thought I'd be really clever about it and use the cinebuzz card thing record but turns out that system is completely flawed and often gives you points for movies without titles. So then I went to the next best thing which was finding each individual ticket. I found tickets from January last year, from movies I don't remember seeing and multiple tickets from the same movie. Anyway, I now have a list of 5 movies to blog about. YES. And I also need to find a comment I made a while ago about movies because I seem to remember promising to write about star wars and something else. The former deserving some sort of recognition. Cool.

Also, I failed at going a week using only public transport. I'm going to a family birthday dinner thing tomorrow which means drive in with family. I'm not quite committed enough to just meet them there. So because I knew I'd be breaking the week ban thing I got a lift today with A, who totally can drive now, which is very exciting. And tonight I'm picking up Munchkin because I'm a freaking AMAZING sister. BTW, the car is fixed up all pretty again so I can drive and whatnot.

MuchLove.

1 comment: