Thursday, September 23, 2010

sup?

I am the proud owner of a very pretty printer/scanner/magik box. It's quite shiny. It has buttons and what not. It is the result of me going... I have almost everything I could possibly need for a flat!! EVERYTHING. Oh, wait, I don't have a printer. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. I DON'T HAVE A PRINTER. I will most definitely need a printer. Let's buy a printer. Ok, done. This will probably happen more and more now that I have a job and apartments to look at. Although my big intention is to save and buy a giant bed. And then save some more and buy a car.

I'm looking at a really frikin awesome apartment this arvo. It's 2 bedroom and has a balcony and an internal laundry and air conditioning and floorboards. I'm quite excited. In fact, my entire family is excited. And I'm talking extended family. As in my grandparents and Papa are coming to look at the place with me. I'm not complaining, it means I don't have to catch the train. But it will be a little odd. Just a little.

So yes, my grandparents and uncle are currently sleeping downstairs in the spare room. Kind of dormitory style. It's the reason I'm writing this now, actually. Usually I'd have the house to myself and could just go about making myself look super duper responsible for this afternoon. But the bathroom is taken. So I'm trying to do something constructive with my time. And don't ask how my assignments are going. They're not. They're at a stand still for being so stupid. Yes, I'm blaming the assignments for their lack of being done. And on that note, I have an overdue library book. They will want my monies. Which I just spent on a shiny printer.

MuchLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment