Monday, September 6, 2010

you think of a title.

I have exciting news and a silver lining!

Exciting news: I HAVE A JOB INTERVIEW TOMORO! I really hope I get it. So please cross your fingers for me. Or wish me luck. Or whatever you feel will help my chances of being employed. Which isn't just a yay look I'm a mature person who attends uni and has a job and seeks an apartment, it's a list thing! YEAH! number 78). Woo. Updates will follow...

And the silver lining is.... I can do 81). Use only public transport for a week, this week as my mother's car is now being repaired. Which means that job will definitely come in handy, 1450$ is excessive, I believe. So as much as it's a yay for finding a silver lining I can't quite find one for my mother. She just gets to go a week without her car. Not nearly as fun.

You know what? this is completely unrelated to anything exciting or what not but RUBIX CUBES ARE STALKING ME. Or something. There was a woman on the train with a rubix looking handbag which was actually just annoying. And then there was a rubix cube keyring. ALL IN ONE DAY. I need me a rubix cube. My birthday is in less than a month, someone please buy me a rubix cube. It's actually list related, 37). Yep.

MuchLove.

1 comment: