Sunday, September 12, 2010

distraction.

I'm procrastinating. I have a huge pile of clothes on my bed, so I'm forced to put them away before I go to bed. Which I really want to do but now can't because of all the clothes in my way. And instead of logically just putting them away, I'm avoiding it. Woot. There was actual reason for this...

I didn't get to go blog crazy with an excessive amount of movie tales. You may have noticed. Anyway, story is, I went to pick up munchkin from his friend's place; he gets in the car, and I see his finger covered in tissues and sticky tape. Turns out he was making pizza, was cutting salami, the knife slipped and then he wouldn't stop bleeding for 15 mins. They taped him up, he ate pizza, played video games and decided it wasn't a problem. It was still sort of bleeding 3hrs after he cut it, but in fear of freaking out Mother Dearest he didn't want to say anything. After convincing him otherwise, Mother Dearest played nurse, used her uncanny ability to guilt trip and then suddenly we're on the way to the hospital because it's still bleeding.

Hornsby hospital is kind of pretty. Papa was ridiculously embarrassing. He couldn't remember Munchkin's birthday, told the doctor how to do her job and said people don't cut themselves on purpose. This is all after my first 6 hr shift of working. Fun times. So, in the end, Munchkin got liquid skin scab stuff thing and steri strips. And probably another gnarly scar. Bitch.

And after all that I've lost my list of movies. There were only 5, I can just remember them hopefully, then write about them after I've dealt with this pile of clothes.

MuchLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment