Sunday, September 5, 2010

marvellous.

Try again. I tried to copy and paste and then everything went to shit. Never mind. I HAVE EXCITING STORIES TO SHARE!!

Firstly, is the adventure I hinted at earlier about crossing something off my list. I can cross off 10). Visit a museum for a specific exhibit because I went to the Museum of Human Diseases. YEAH!! It was really quite amazing with livers the size of my chest cavity and kidneys smaller than walnuts and oesophagus's and bits of skull and blue lungs and loads of other bits of body. This was all at R's uni so we met up and had lunch and he showed me all the marvels of a real uni ( people and buildings and food courts and libraries 7 stories tall ) before getting mildly confused at an empty window and locked door that was the museum. After stopping R from using the emergency phone, some lady appeared out of no where, took our bags and then let us in. We weren't allowed to take pics :( They had some mad infrared mp3 thing that we didn't use but was cool all the same. The bay things were set out in the most odd fashion which triggered R and I's OCD something chronic. BUT THERE WERE BRAINS AND FUSED SPINES AND GANGRENOUS FEET. So much awesome. If you care to read all about this adventure from R's POV: http://myhandisonfire.blogspot.com/2010/09/adventure-ii.html. His blog is actually quite awesome, and you should most definitely read it. All of it. And then encourage him to blog more often because it entertains me when I'm bored.

And second bit of awesome news is that I have now completed two thirds of list item 73). Drastically change my hair 3 times. Technically I picked 3 times so I'd be forced to change my hair at least once a year. I forgot how much I thoroughly enjoy changing my hair. I got ditched repetitively by T, my marvellous stylist, so my hair that was meant to be a welcome to spring is now a 'oh, hey spring, didn't notice you until now' or something. Totally makes sense, this weather is barely spring anyway. So, yes, predictably I forgot to take a before shot. Again. I have a pic from mid July which is close enough, right? GOOD.

Yes. Notice the generally red-brown-ness and lack of fringe. After half a day of being upside down in the bath tub, numerous chemicals and cursing my marvellous stylist for not being confident enough, I now look like this:

YEAH. I just realised I now look about 5 yrs younger. Which is a bit of a shame. BUT IM BLONDE! I've never gone blonde before. Practically every other colour, and blonde streaks but not fully blonde. I think V's comment of "You're going to look albino!!" freaked me out the most, but I'm happy with it :) Most people who have seen it so far says it suits me. YAY.

k. That is all.

MuchLove.

3 comments:

  1. Cheers for the advertising. Lol. I feel i should reccomend your blog in mine somehow. I'll think of something eventually. Btw, do you remember the quote from the little girl dying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at your comments :)
    my advertising is merely hopes of getting an army of bored ppl to pressure you into blogging more often. the amount of times ive cursed you at uni, out of extreme bordum you could have fixed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha Like you can talk! You blog like once every 2 weeks. I shall compute average blogs per week for you and me, and we shall see who is the winrar.
    Also, if you want something to read, my friend has a blog that's pretty amusing. She used to be friends with taz lol. Lives up on the central coast or something.
    http://mutteringsandststutterings.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete