Tuesday, August 31, 2010

sugar makes things better.

Well, sugar did make things better, but only temporarily. Which is downright depressing. SPRING TOMORROW SPRING TOMORROW SPRING TOMORROW. That has got me through the day without throwing objects at peoples faces or launching myself off of heights. Which was sorely tempting. Especially 20 mins ago when Jasper had a shit fit and refused to co-operate. Could have something to do with the fact that I hadn't actually turned off the computer for several months... Anyhoo, next month is going to be much much better. Mostly because it would be hard to be worse than this month. Bitching wasn't the point of this blog. I have a recipe I wish to share. You see though, the recipe is downstairs. And I am currently upstairs. This state is not going to change, mostly because I'm too lazy to find pants so I can go downstairs. TMI. So yeah, winging it.

RECIPE: [LEMON BUTTER TEACAKES]

ingredients:
60g softened butter
1/2cup sugar
1 egg
2tsp vanilla essence
1cup self raising flour
1/3cup milk
3tbs lemon butter

method:
preheat oven to 180. Line 10 muffin cases with muffin cups.
combine butter, sugar, egg and vanilla essence.
Add half the flour, then half the milk, then rest of flour, rest of milk with lemon butter.
mix it until it's... mixed.
spoon into cases, shove it in the oven for about 15ish mins.
if you like extra sugar, melt 10g of butter and mix with a tsp of sugar and brush onto the tops of muffins straight after taking them out of the oven.
if you don't like extra sugar, there is something wrong with you, and we can't associate.

Sorry this is winged. It's probably missing some crucial ingredient. I'll check it later, promise. But for now it is most definitely nap time. SPRING TOMORROW. Oh god, I almost forgot! I have a pic for once!! YEAH!! ok, it's not that great, but A+ for effort, aye?


MuchLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment