Monday, August 30, 2010

35). Go on a first aid course

Today I learnt how to save lives! I'm so ridiculously tired I considered just posting that and being done with it. I'm nicer than that. I also have this weird case of OCD where it would bother me to no end, rendering sleep impossible and therefore defeating the purpose of finishing early. I'm going to stop rambling. I went with two friends who really should have letters but... don't. Anyhoo. We had to do an online thing first. And then today we watched movies with tiny octopus and massive burns, gave CPR to dummies who's chests' click and got bandaged up multiple times. And I get a certificate saying I can officially save lives. Hopefully this will make me super hirable and everyone will love me and give me money. I can dream.

I am aware that the new month starts impossibly soon. I have not yet tried a new recipe. I considered saying oh look it's not the exact same teriyaki chicken because I used veal instead! YEAH? nah. I'll get up darn early and make cake.

I'm going to go collapse now.

MuchLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment