Sunday, August 29, 2010

82). Go a month without jewellery

Bout that time, yeah? Frantic end of month blogging again, I know. But I've been trying to do this for much too long. First of all, in all honesty, I couldn't. For ages I couldn't take pics of the metal I carry around for aesthetic purposes due to my distinct lack of camera. T stole my camera that I stole from him. So I stole his fandangle camera ( actually I stole it for homework reasons ) but it turns out T sold the bit that lets the fancy camera takes close ups, so in all it's fandangleness, it was actually useless ( not for the homework bit though ). So I used my phone. It actually worked quite well. If you're thinking to yourself 'now wait a minute, haven't you had your phone the whole entire time, rendering that story pointless?', I say a) learn to appreciate a story, goddamnit. and b) You now better understand how hard I tried for fancy pictures to rival those of a jewellery store catalogue. In other news, these arn't in any particular order. Nor are they for sale. Enjoy.

This bracelet ( above ) was an 18th present from 6 of the most important people in my life, each charm representing one of them. Clockwise from the lizard being K, E is the elephant, M is the butterfly, C is the walrus, T is the dream catcher, A is the spider.

This charm is actually a clock. It's sneaky and useful, but unfortunately small children seem to like it quite a lot. When I'm not wearing this around my neck it's the key or the spider named Cody.
Charm bracelet alternate.

This is Thomas. He had a brother named Bradley, but Bradley went missing a while back. I got them from B for my 16th.
This was my aunts'. I wear it on my right rude finger to remind me there are people who are worse off than I am.

Key charm. Honestly, I've only started wearing it since the month was over. And it's already turning orange. But I do quite like it. I'm considering spray painting it bright red.

This I've been wearing the longest. I started wearing it on my left pinky finger in yr 10 to remind me to not always put others before myself. My pinky finger is now slightly weird but that's beside the point.

THE END! As you can see, I wear silver. Not having my rings on was the most challenging. I felt oddly naked and occasionally had panic attacks, thinking I'd lost them. It was immensely boring not changing my earrings. I got cranky at myself, thinking this was the stupidest thing on my list ( it's not. 77 and 83 are miles more stupid ). I wouldn't want to do it again. So yeah, go me, completed a personal difficulty without it ending in straight jackets and padded walls? cool.

MuchLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment