Monday, August 9, 2010

who can decide what they dream?

DREAMS FOR JULY FOR 92).:

1). We went on a family trip to the snow. Munchkin wanted to go tobogganing, but the toboggans were more like dodgem cars. They were being driven by penguins. The penguins wouldn't let us have a turn. I found the guy who was in charge. Everyone was scared of him. I told him to give us a turn but he just laughed at me so I pushed his eyes into his head with my thumbs. It didn't phase him so I pinched his collar bones and twisted until they snapped.

>> So that was oddly violent. Usually I'm piss weak in my dreams. Yay for the change. I appreciate it. I'm not sure breaking a guy's clavicle will help in most situations though. I don't really grasp the significance of penguins and snow and whatnot. Maybe I should go to the snow! or not. I was probably just cold.

2). It was Mother Dearest's birthday party and Mother Dearest was freaking out. She didn't think we could cook enough pancakes and potatoes for everyone, and should therefore just cancel the party. T and I were saying we could cook some in his aunt's house but suddenly the party has started and we were at a bar. A guy from school was there telling everyone about his list. I was getting pissed off because his list was crap and had silly things on it.

>> I love list dreams. Makes me feel like it's not some weird superficial unachievable thing. Mother Dearest didn't have pancakes or potatoes at her actual party so everything was fine. She does get a bit frantic with cleaning and cooking and whatnot for every party gathering of family.

3). I was running late to an event at uni. I had someone else's tickets and I couldn't find this person to give them their tickets. My old maths teacher was there and wished me luck. I got to the ticket booth and they wanted me to pay 50$ to take a maths test I hadn't studied for. I stormed off, found some people I knew and went down to the wharf. Everyone was asleep on the ground in a protest because there wasn't any water.

>> Funny how thirst translates into dreams. Also, I kind of sort of miss doing maths. SHHHH. Not that much. It's just so clear cut and what I'm doing now is kind of wishy washy when it comes to right and wrong answers.

4). It was the day of camp, but I had no time to pack so I got T to pack some things for me and met him on the bus. He forgot to pack me any shirts so I was wearing my hoodie over swimmers ( and jeans ). We got there and everyone rushed to get a good campsite. I got really lost and then found a chick I knew from the coast. She had her car, so we drove around trying to find where to go. The roads were so tiny her car only just fit. We got to a market and started talking to a lady. She was talking about currency but I was really confused so I stole some food from her stall. She chased after me. I found a lady who owned a farm who told me how everything worked. Across the lake a circus rolled in, with fireworks going off.

>> I only ever went on one school camp. And it was messed up. It wasn't really good or bad per se, let's just stick with memorable. So I've always been kinda keen on going on another camp to see if it was just that one or all camps are that weird. T wouldn't actually forget shirts. That's silly.

5). It was the first day back at uni and I was driving this massive black SUV thing. Uni looked like it had been deserted for several years. I went exploring on some rock cliff face thing and almost fell off. I met up with Munchkin and his friend kissed me. I caught a bus back home alone. People kept singing on the bus. There was one girl sitting behind and opposite me who was singing really loudly so I turned around and coughed in her face and said "yeah, I'm not even going to be subtle about it, shut the fuck up". She was then really scared of me. I got off the bus at a deserted train station. There was a big guy there who was being a creep so I hit him over the head with a board that lit up and had cat in the hat on it. That's when I noticed the tattoo of the map on his neck, and started to be nice to him instead. I took the bit of broken board with cat in the hat on it to a tiny tv room where R was. He was playing video games and didn't care about cat in the hat.

>> I do quite love cat in the hat. They tried to make a tv show with puppets and it fails epically. Which is probably what prompted this. Like I said, appreciate being able to be violent. Munchkin's friend kissing me made me feel dirty. I did not enjoy that. I don't understand why I dreamed that at all. There's always annoying people on public transport. I just tend to tell them where to stick it more these days.

6). T and I were crossing the road when some old lady started yelling at us. I ignored the fact she was yelling and asked her questions about her shopping trolley. She was riding in it and it somehow still went forward. We got to my apartment where everyone was waiting. We were celebrating the fact that I got the apartment and my up-coming wedding. Little cousins gave me a mouse and a hamster but no where to put them. It wasn't a problem until I wanted to eat. I went to the bathroom to keep them in the bath but the bath had a giant hole in it, filled with water. I didn't want the mouse and hamster to drown so I didn't put them in.

>> I don't understand. Was I marrying my apartment? My future partner wasn't there. Well, he wasn't helping me find a spot for the animals so either he wasn't there or he was completely useless. I really want to know what the trolley was all about.

So... R guilt tripped me. And it actually worked. So this is me blogging dreams and making an effort considering it's already the 9th. Woops. My camera, which was found, is temporarily out of my care, so as much as I want to show you my jewellery, I can't. Soon friends, soon.

MuchLove.

1 comment:

  1. I like the fact that i completely ignored all your cat in the hat bullshit. Video games are serious business...
    But seriously, i love the cat in the hat... Good shit.

    ReplyDelete