Friday, August 20, 2010

Nothing but good times

So... last update was kind of short and un-list related. Which should mean that this update is long and lovely and VERY list related. But it's not going to be. HA! Yeah. I showed you. Not really. This is going to be a rant.

Starting with an odd question: Have you ever spent money to make you feel better about the fact that you will need to spend money?? No, I wouldn't think so. It seems like a dumb thing to do. I mean, it's probably what you'd expect of me now. Oh, it's Em, she's so dumb she reverses into poles and thinks 'retail therapy' is actually therapeutic. IT'S NOT. I do have pretty clothes now. And don't forget the shoes. But in no way am I feeling any better about the fact that I need to pay 1450$ to fix my poor mother's car. And lets not forget the 200$ for the sound system I broke when I had a party when my parents left me to look after the house. Woops.

Speaking of my incredible run of bad luck... FUCK YOU KARMA. What the hell did I do? I'm an amazing person. Not really, but I don't eat babies or burn forests down. Surely that's enough. I don't deserve this terrible bad luck. For the record I'm not a firm believer in Karma or any other belief system really. I just like being able to blame something when things go terribly wrong. Like at the moment. The ground won't swallow me and I'm getting bored of asking nicely.

I'm going to the bottle shop soon. I'm not a drunk. Promise. This will make me sound like a drunk. I'm going to tell you anyway. I couldn't get drunk this week to chillax, forget my troubles, etc. Hence the retail 'therapy'. I much pefer being on the kitchen floor, giggling about nothing and then passing out on a couch. This saturday D is being awesome and giving me an opportunity to get my drink on. Which will make things temporarily better. SO MUCH A DRUNK. Tragic. The worst thing is, when I'm drunk, all my secrets are merely conversational facts. And I'm such a light weight. Why won't the ground swallow me already?!

After the bottle shop, I'm going to uni. To pretend to be a shark. Or at least the sharks environment. My life is nothing but good times.

MuchLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment