Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Stomp on Faces

I haven't done anything list related or blog worthy. I'm drowning in uni work. So I'm procrastinating. I felt the need to share my excitement about this saturday. K and El are having a joint 18th party. A themed party. 'stereotypes'. So I'm goth-ing up. It's gonna be mad fun! I borrowed A's corset. I bought these mad boots...
Well... I would have bought them anyway. They're so goddamn hot. YEAH. And I'm considering piercing my nose. Which I'd do myself. Which is probably asking for trouble. But I haven't done anything really stupid in a while. That's a lie. I've done more stupid ( yet awesomely fun ) things this year than I have my entire life. But yes. S suggested I just use a fake ring in my nose. Which I already have two of. But they pinch. And I'd rather the 10mins of intense pain to the 5hrs of annoying pinching. Which is probably sadistic or masochistic or another one of those psychological disorder words but that's the honest truth. Munchkin gave me a huge lecture on infection and something and something. I'm thinking forgiveness rather than permission with parents. They're pretty cool with the mutilation of my body when it's hide-able, but I don't know how a piece of metal in my nose will go down. MEH. So yup. Saturday. Hopefully, pics will follow. Who am I kidding. There will def be pics. Mostly coz I've only blogged 4ish times this month and we're getting close to the end. FARK. I need to bake.

If no one else dresses up I'm going to be really pissed. I will stomp their faces in with my new shiny boots.

MuchLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment