Friday, May 7, 2010

I hope that dreams come when I die

DREAMS FOR APRIL FOR 92). :

1). I had caught a train to the city but got turned around a lot. It was very confusing. Munchkin had some sort of stall wagon thing. I was near the ocean. I didn't know anyone around me and felt really alone. Then there was a guy from uni who also didn't know anyone. We were both happy to find a familiar face. We started talking and walking. I was telling him about life and how life wasn't short and whoever said that was pretty stupid. We ended up on the wharf and there was no one around. It was just really peaceful.

>> I now notice this guy at uni way too much. He just seems to always be there, even though we don't have any tuts together. So I've picked up on all this stuff about him, coz I'm exceptionally observant. I don't know why I had a dream about him. ODD. I think I need to adventure to the beach before it gets too cold. I really do get a sense of peace from visiting the ocean. Which is ridiculously cliche. I always get sunburnt too. I should hate the beach.

I've been putting off blogging my dreams because I can only remember one dream for the entire month. PATHETIC. I've woken up a couple of times smiling, or worrying about M or others, or thinking of the pregnant chick I'm somehow related to. So I know I've been dreaming, I just can't remember details. Which is sad. Next month will be fun though :) It's only 7 days in and I've already got four to tell you about.

MuchLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment