Saturday, May 15, 2010

Rubix cube sob story

I've been incredibly lazy and for that I apologise. I'm going to complain now because that's about all I'm good for.

MY FACE HURTS. I have a cold. Again. So sinus's are all mmm stabby and snot. YUM. And then my wisdom tooth is cutting through again. Other side this time. Still only one. And I've managed to bite myself on the inside of my cheek and anyone who has done this before can tell you how goddamn annoying it is. I hit my head getting out of my uni friend's car the other day. At the time it was all 'ow.. fuck it... OW!'. Move on. No time. I could have been concussed. But now it's all bruised and sensitive and covered in hair so I can't even show how awesome I am at dealing with intense bruising. Yep. That's the story of my hurting face.


Sad news, friends. This picture clearly shows a rubix cube in multiple pieces. It got crushed in my uni bag. And by crushed I mean, disintegrated into more pieces than you thought possible. My uni friends managed to complete it in a 2D sense. It was kinda giggle worthy. And then about 5 of us pulled out cameras and phones to take pics of it. We are AWESOME. Anyway, this was Munchkin's rubix cube. Which I'll need to replace. Yeah. I managed to complete it once before it destroyed itself. That was an epic moment. On the train, with my cheat sheet next to me. And then suddenly it was a perfect rubix cube and I hadn't had to use the cheat sheet at all. Instead of dancing around in circles like an idiot ( which is what I really wanted to do, but couldn't, because I was on a train, and society frowns upon random outbursts of happy dancing ) I grinned like a nutter. Made a friend over it. In that, I don't know his name, but he's in my course and waved when he got off the train. Totally counts as a friend. But yeah, tried to repeat the awesomeness but failed EPICALLY. It's cool. I'll replace the cube, complete it five times in a row with no cheating ( well codes and shit, but no looking at them ) and then cross off 37).! YEAH.

MuchLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment