Tuesday, May 25, 2010

PARTAY

In typical me fashion, I completely forgot to take photos on saturday night at K and El's party. Even though I said I would. I did take my camera. It just sat in my bag with all the other useless crap I take everywhere I go. However other people did take photos. Or give me their camera to take pics, like this first one. Well, take pics after drunk me worked out I was actually taking a video. Besides the point.

Left to Right: D as a punk, A as a cheerleader, K as a hippy aka herself and Q as slash.

Me the goth, A the cheerleader and some random being a lad.

M as a japanese tourist ( her and E matched ) and Me.

And I only just realised that Slash is not a stereotype. WTF Q?. So yeah, party that didn't end with vom. FUCK YEAH. Cheeseburgers are a much better ending. It was quite amusing to watch people's costumes slowly disintegrate. Nerds lost glasses, heels came off, jumpers covered everything up and A and K actually swapped outfits. Nothing changed with me though, once I start drinking I stop moving and therefore sat in front of a fire with some awesome people gossiping about shit all and sharing a cigar or two ( thanky L ). I have no idea when the next party will be. This saddens me. I'm much too lazy to make an effort to see people. YUP.

Don't even wonder how this relates to my list. It doesn't. Except maybe the keep in contact bit. That was the first time all of my 6 were together in one place in yonks. Which was nice. I miss that.

MuchLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment